Articles in this section
The trial will end on April 1st, which means the seller has one month time to adopt this new policy so they do not have to pay penalty before April 1st.
After April 1st, this punishment mechanism will put into action, which means the sellers have to pay the penalty if they meet the punishment condition.
To improve our user’s shopping experience and the service quality of our seller during the whole transaction process, IGVault decided to release the punishment mechanism edition 1.0. The details will be illustrated below:
If an order cancels or switches to another seller due to the original seller did not deliver the order in time, then the original seller has to pay a penalty for the related order.
(Only limited to the game currency, not include item, account, and CDKey.)
If the order cancels after the timeout, the penalty amount should be:
Penalty=The original order amount*10%
If the order switches to another seller after the timeout, the penalty amount should be：
Penalty=The original order amount*10%+ the difference between the two orders
If one users spent €90 to buy 1000K coins. However, the original seller did not deliver the coins within a specific time. Due to the timeout, the buyer would like to switch to another seller for 1000K coins with price €100. Then the original seller has to take responsibility for the difference of €10 as part of the penalty.
If you still feel confused about this punishment mechanism, you can check below for more details:
Q: How to define the order as a timeout?
A: When you launch your products, for every coins package, you can set the package delivery time by yourself; If you did not deliver the order exceed double your delivery time, then our system will define the order as a timeout.
Q: If an order cancels or switches to another seller due to the buyer rather than by the seller, should I still have to pay the penalty?
A: No! Don’t worry.
If an order cancels or switches to another seller after the timeout, the original seller will receive a penalty bill. For every penalty bill, you can appeal for that bill if it is not your problem. After you submit your appeal, IGVault will arbitrate it. Please upload your proofs which without format limited so that our staff can help you to cancel the penalty bill as soon as possible.
Q: How do I check whether or not I get a penalty bill?
A: You will get an email every time once the punishment bill is generated. Also, you can find related information on the seller center named Penalty Order, you can click here to check it.
Q: How do I appeal for my penalty bill？
A: you can appeal for all of your related penalty bills listed on the seller center.
However, for every penalty order, it can only be appealed once.
If our staff passes it, then you do not have to pay the penalty. If not, then you have to pay the penalty without another re-appeal opportunity.
Due to the limited of appeal opportunity, please talk to our staff you contact before firstly to avoid wasting the appeal opportunity.
Q: When I need to pay off the penalty bill?
A: The penalty bills generated during the current month must be paid off before the 15th of next month. As long as the penalty bill generates, you can click the button to pay it. You can choose to pay it one by one or pay all together before 15th next month.
Q: How about if I did not pay the penalty bill?
A: If you did not pay off the bill generated this month until the 15th of next month, we will close all of your rights which means you can not sell or withdraw on IGVault anymore in the future.
Tips for our dear sellers:
1. Please set a reasonable package delivery time to avoid exceed the specific time.
2. Please keep good communication with the buyer to avoid the buyer cancels the order or switches the order to another seller.
3. Please deliver the orders within the specific time you set before. If time out, please relieve our buyer to avoid the buyer cancels the order or switches the order to another seller.
4. If you does not think you should take responsibility for the penalty bill, please talk to our staff you contact before to avoid wasting the appeal chance.
5. Please understand all of these measures are aimed to create a better shopping experience for our users. IGVault hopes we can work together with all of our sellers to achieve that goal.
6. If you have any suggestions as a seller, please talk to our staff or leave your feedback. IGVault would like to listen to your suggestions and improve them.
The instruction of Modify Information Button
To service IGVault users better, IGVault launched the new function Modify Information, please check the details below.
1. Buyers can revise order details by themselves, such as server, camp, character name after they place orders.
2. If an order is time out, buyers can not revise order details by themselves. In that case, the buyers have to contact the IGVault Support Team for revising order details.
3. IGVault has the right to revise order information no matter what time.
4. Please keep an eye on your email box, you will get a related notification if an order gets revised.
5. When the buyers revise the server or camp and other order information, they have the right to choose another seller. (We will try to recommend the original seller to our buyers.)
Have more questions? Online Support